Tagvillage started trading tags in 2011 but it was not until January 2012 that it began tagvertising commissions. This is a new concept that has never been done before. Several other sites have tried to do it before but none have been successful, until now.
Click here to join => http://budurl.com/tagvillage
Multiple ways to Earn
1. Trading Tags - you make 15% profit every time someone buys a tag that you owned.
2. Daily Activity Profit Share - You get activity points that is converted to credits daily. You also get activity points on some things your referrals do.
3. Posting on Facebook and Twitter - This is new and was tested then paused, it will be coming back soon.
4. Publisher Commissions - adding the advertising widget (similar to adsense) to your website you get 50% click commission.
5. Tagvertising Commissions - Tags you own if clicked on any of the TV widgets all over the web you will earn 20% of click commissions.
6. Referral Tag Trading Commissions - You can earn referral commissions when people you refer have sold a tag.
7. Referral Publisher and Advertiser Commissions - You will earn 5% of click commission from widgets that any of your referrals have and 5% on any advertising payments that your referrals make.
The biggest money will come from tag ownership as the more publishers that come on board the more clicks tags will get. That in turn will create more commissions for publishers, tag owners and the company.
Tagvillage give 10% of revenue to charities!This is another important thing to remember. The more money the company earns the more it gives away.
The real potential and why Tagvillage will succeed.
The online advertising market is huge. In the 3rd quarter of 2011 Google earned 9.75 Billion dollars from it. Google make up around 28% of the market.
Tagvillage have signed a contract with one of the top 4 advertising networks in the world (they actually supply over 20% of googles advertising). This means that they have a good supply of advertisements available straight away for the ad widgets. The Tagvillage CEO is actually good friends (known for over 15 years) with the Ad Networks owner.
A lot of people are looking for adsense alternatives. Not only is this a good alternative Tagvillage gives other sources of income that no other network has. As it becomes better known a lot of people not happy with their current networks will join this one.
The only thing holding this back is that people want to earn money immediately. This is not a get rich quick scheme. It is not a mlm, it is not a cycler. This is a genuine opportunity to get involved with a company that has already knocked back an offer of $10 million dollars for just a 30% stake!
If you want to make a million dollars overnight you will not get it here. If you want to build up to earning a million dollars the potential is here to do that.
Register Free and check out the latest news items. If you want help with anything get in touch with me and I will get you on the right track. Make sure you use my link so that I can see you in my referrals. In your backoffice if you click on 'my referrals' you should see my name (David Newman) and email. If you don't get in touch with me so I can get it fixed.
Click here to register => http://budurl.com/tagvillage
Tagvillage Earn Multiple Waystagvillage advertising adsense alternative tag trading advertising network
No replies to this topic
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tagvillage, advertising, adsense alternative, tag trading, advertising network
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users